<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11205561?origin\x3dhttp://ssherylchua-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

♥ Saturday, October 14, 2006

FAREWELL. THANK YOU PEOPLE!


FOUR.THREE' 06

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We may have differences; we may seem to have cliques. But Thank God that during these last few weeks as a class together, we managed to come together as a class having fun. For example, when all of us played basketball together during our last few PE lessons! Though there were many screaming, scratching, beating, hugging and many more. I really appreciate the time spent together. No matter what, you guys played a role in my life! Even if it's for that short little while, major or minor role. Thank you four three, i really love you guys a lot. I'll definitely miss those time when we had fun together, when we were upset with one another and when we weren't encouraging one another. I'll miss you guys. Lets really study hard and not disappoint Miss Zaiton all right :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-

MISS ZAITON

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You may not read this, but I really want to thank you for being such an encouraging teacher that has been encouraging me non-stop. Thank You so much. I'll never forget you. From how I used to hate you, to now, where i really love you as a wonderful teacher of mine. You have changed my life greatly. Thank you for all the effort you have put in to make us motivated. Thank you sooooo much.

-

MR ONG

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You have been my PE teacher for like three years (skipping secondary 3). You have always been that "act cute" teacher. However, you're the BEST LOOKING TEACHER EVER!! All right, a little confession, when you made us run two rounds at the start of the PE, most of us just walked one run - which make up for the timing for two rounds. Those time where i was just too lazy to go for PE and gave all sorts of excuses like, I'm having fever, I'm having sore throat, I'm having asthma and more. I really didn't mean to skip PE, it's just that, i really hate running! You're a really fun loving teacher that i will always remember that love "Act Cute" -ing in front of the students :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(cheating of drinks after the last PE lesson)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(all sweaty and all)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-

MR TONG

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

MR TONG! The one with the hair-style that never change for the past four years! Well, Mr Tong have been my math teacher for my whole secondary school life. Cool yeah? He have been the most understanding and patient teacher ever! I can always remember him allowing me to sleep in class but not the others - thats because i know my work and he knows it. He's the teacher who always asked me why did i cut my hair short and all. He have made me love math even more because he's such a nice teacher. He's definitely one of my favourite teacher :)

-

Band 4 English Class - Mrs Anand

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the most hilarious English Class I've ever been to in my whole entire life! The class was kept small and thank God that all the fun people were in my class. Also, I have the teacher that i fear most since secondary one! Thats none other than Mrs Anand! But sure enough, she's a great teacher! I'll never forget her favourite words "irritating" & "sickening". I'm really sorry that I don't hand up my work on time, but well, it's a HABIT! Haha. And Mrs Anand never fail to threaten to call my parents up. She's just so nice.

Furthermore, my English Class have fun-loving people okay!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yuzhe! My English seating partner. Never fail to make me laugh during English lessons! He really looks like Winnie The Pooh and he's forever eating! He's always asking me for food! Haha. Cute.

Love my english class -

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-

TWO FOUR ' 04

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Two Four! The place where i found 4 of my bestest friends!

They are none other than,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

LALU, CHRISTINE, ELAINE and DAVID!

here are a little photos taken with three of my bestest babes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

love them SO DAMN MUCH that you won't even understand :))

-

LALU

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Short. Thank You for the Pic-Card you wrote for me. I was really touched when i read those stuff you wrote to me. You will forever be my bestest Short okay? I see you change from that "innocent" laluwu to this laluwu who have a wonderful boyfriend life. I've see you through those days when you had your first and ever boyfriend, to your "GOS", bra & A. Now, it's JOE. I'll never stop worrying about you, ever. And i know that you're thinking i'm super nagging whenever i ask you to study. I hope you understand, cause i really wouldn't want to see you being upset when you don't study hard enough for your Os and you get a lousy result. You're naturally clever, being lazy is crap. So study hard all right? I'll really miss you after graduating. We'll still keep in contact, so worry not :) Thats something i can promise you all right? :) Thank you for being there for me when i was at the lowest point and being there celebrating with me when i'm extremely happy. I really love you alot wulalu.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-

CHRISTINE

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HEY CHRISTINE. Remember those days where we quarrelled and when we were upset with one another? And hey, i still have those ACIENT NEOPRINTS okay! I remember those times when we 'CHIONG' neoprints and doing all those dumb and stupid stuff - like going to your house lazying around and cooking maggie mee. Thank You for all those time when you sat there listening to me pouring out everything I'm feeling. Even till now! I'm just so glad that I have you! Anyway, You've made it to AJC! Your studies are good, and I'm sure you'll excel in AJC! Lets really keep in contact after the Os, seeing C* guys (LOL!) and finding you a BOYFRIEND! I'll miss you. And I love you!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-

XUETING

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HAPPY! I remember hating you while we were in secondary one. Till now, I still have NO IDEA why in the world we've become such great friends of one another. I really hope that I've been a great friend to you. You have been a really good friend to me! You have been a great listening ear to be during my broke-up (haha). Thank You so much. Till now, you're still here for me! Trying your very best to lala me with J*. Seeing you from that ahlian TXT to this "ahlian&ahbeng" with zh! Do compromise more all right, stop being so easily angry! :) Do keep in contact! I'll miss you hell loads too! Love you plenty!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

DOREEN!

Hey babe! Thanks for the Card. Was kinda surprised when you gave me that card. I'm sort of guilty for not making anything for you! Well, sure enough, four years of friendship past really fast. I will always remember those time when we started talking about braces colour! Do study hard for your Os and stop being so stress-edup all right! :)

-

DAVID

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Firstly, thank you for being my wonderful friend! I'll really miss those recess we've been together. I'm pretty sure we'll keep in contact even after the Os ended! Europe 2011 YEAH! I'll never forget those time when we meet up to study in town and we ended up not studying because I was being restless. The zoo days when I keep asking you to take a photo of me with your oh-so-cool camera! And we got stuck in the rain as well as the lovely churos! OHOH! Starbucks is so our "STUDY PLACE" yea?! The istana park pic above is really lovely (i went there with you right!) Lastly, the OC M18 show i managed to buy for you! :D Thanks so much. I still have the message you sent me about the "mixed feelings"! THANKS! Really appreciate the effort you put in to make my life better! :)

-

JOCELYN

DANCING PARTNER! You too. I know you don't really know how to console people, but the sms you sent me during the "broke-up" period was really touching! THANKS MAN. I bet you don't remember what was it about. However, I DO! I really want to keep in contact with you, and lets really strive hard to get into SAJC all right! Our dream school! Remember the HIGHWAY thingy? That we always pass by the school and you telling your cousins that it's going to be your future school? "chapel of the holy spirit". I'll miss those days when you're nothing but lame! As well as CLARENCE YEN which really freaked you out in the past. NOW, it's on to J! All of us are so into J*s right? I know you'll study hard! Love you Plenty!!! (AND FASTER SEND ME THE PHOTO WE TOOK TOGETHER!)

-

CINDY

Though we only started talking like normal after the basketball games. I just want to tell you that I'll never forget those days when we had so much fun and when we were so damn close. I'll really miss you.

(send me the photos too!)

-

NOW, on to my GIRLFRIENDS IN 4/3!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HEY BABIES! You girls have changed me life TOTALLY. The "Ahlians", Miss Zaiton called us. Those days when we sat there really doing nothing but bitching! I'll really miss those days in class. Having budget recess, going out for study groups (when we went to the fitness corner taking photos) and packeting food to school.

-

Zhixin

Hey girlfriend! Known each other for like five years already right! Since Primary School Days! Can't believe it yeah? I know you can do it! You understand relative velocity when i don't. You're bright, I seriously believe that you can do even better for Os and get into the desired JC you want to! I'll miss those days when we go to school together, being late together and going home together! I'll miss you! I'll never forget those days when we woke up so darn early to go yishun stadium for jogging! That lasted only one time right! And going pasar malam buying food and seating at the void deck eating and talking. Sharing to you whats happening in my life and you sharing to me whats happening in your life (AH LIANG!) HAHA. I'll miss making fun of you and the future pilot! Do go out after Os all right!

Elaine

I've been in the same class as you since secondary one! MAN. Thats hell long. Glad that you're happy together with your boy! Ha. But do study hard okay! Don't say go study and ended up dating hor! Remember those time when i message you whenever i see HCJC at the interchange and you'll always ask me to stop TOR-HUEY-ing. As well as those time in chinese class! We're forever sleeping and having Chen Lao Da waking us up! We'll be either sleeping or talking! Can remember right? Asking you to change place with weijie when i can't stand any longer but to tell you the issue right at that time. I'll really miss you as my seating partner!

JIAHUI

The cleverest and mostttt SAN BA (tgt with zhixin) among us! Talk like there's no tomorrow and never fail to make me laugh like crazy. Sentosa trip was a great time catching up with you and the rest. You being the super accurate shooter for basketball. This really taught me "not to judge a book by its cover" HAHA. Lastly, the skipping of English lessons and running home on the last second day of school! I'll miss all the bitching!

JESSIC

corrupted angel or innocent girl? haha! You look super funny when you're "angry". I don't know, sometimes your reaction makes me laugh. Esp when you talk back at Hansheng for eavesdropping on our conversation! DAMN FUNNY. Thanks for packeting NASI LEMAK which was so damn nice! Will miss you badly!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-

JUNRUI

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

TALLEST GUY IN CLASS & TALLEST GIRL IN CLASS.
Thanks for being such a crappy idiot! Haha. Will miss those days with you irritating me non-stop in class. You have been a great friend of mine in class and i believe that you'll do well in NYJC! Do keep in contact ok! :) stupid tallie.

-

KARLOK

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Got to really talk to you only this year. Got to know you even better after the Sentosa trip and the volunteering work! We shall do more of that in the future okay! This will make us keep in touch yea? You have been a really nice friend of mine. Thank You so much!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-

VANESSA

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hey girl ! Thank You so much for the Chocolates! Was really shocked when you gave it to me! Cause i didn't expect you to give me something! Was a really pleasant surprise (And i love surprises too). Thanks so much! Do study hard and the chocs were lovely! :)

-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This closes a chapter of my life :) Thank You So Much My Friends!


♥ sher
12:30 AM






SHERYL CHUA :)
21nov90
MI
hopechurch
x_sheryl16@hotmail.com
i love my boyfriend:)


MY LOVE ! ♥

♥alvin ♥ cherylnn ♥chenxiang ♥chitsian ♥cindy ♥christine ♥cindy ♥clarence ♥clifford ♥darryl ♥david ♥derek ♥doreen ♥elaine ♥eve ♥faith ♥fionne ♥gideon ♥guihao ♥hongyi ♥huiying ♥jacquelyn ♥jessic ♥jiahui ♥jiancong ♥jovina ♥karchian ♥karlok ♥krisstle ♥lalu ♥lester (nedtwo) ♥lester ♥liyen ♥michelle ♥minjie ♥nathaniel ♥pamela ♥peng ♥rachel ♥rachael ♥sherfeng ♥shimin ♥shuyan ♥sofiah ♥steph&xueting ♥teckyang ♥thaddeus ♥tommy ♥yeongdeng ♥yijun ♥yushan ♥zhixin ♥ziwei ♥zixin
♥YHOPE! ♥NORTHEAST!

SISTERS :]


BROTHERS :]


*link to 2006 farewell post*

♥THANK YOU SO MUCH
MY FRIENDS♥



ARCHIVE ! ♥

TAG ! ♥